Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013, A Very Long Year, Looking forward to 2014

I am very happy to see this year go.  It's been a tough one, but I am still keeping my head above water.  There are going to be lots of changes coming up in the near future.  First, it is almost winter horse show season here in Florida so I am about to get really busy braiding manes and tails.  Sencondly, I am preparing to go to graduate school and I am really excited about perusing a new career.  As always, I will be involved in horses in some way and of course I will be designing jewelry. 

I am happy to announce that I had several nice sales from my Etsy shop leading up to Christmas and I have just opened a Zibbet Shop http://www.zibbet.com/harleypaws.  I will be listing different items in each shop so be sure to visit both.

No comments:

Post a Comment